Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WITH A TEAR IN MY EYE!


The clock just stopped ticking,

Tears just filled my eyes

The land was painted with blood

And the wind was filled with cries.


I stood there trying to beat the grief

Trying to harden my heart.

For what I just heard

Almost ripped me apart.


I couldn’t believe I lost him

In a way I never even thought

It shattered every bit of me

To console myself a battle with me I fought.


They say a bullet pierced him

Deep down in his heart

Killing him within moments

With death pain and suffering playing their part.


What do I have to live for?

My world eclipsed with endless sorrow

I know not what to do

How to step all alone into tomorrow.


DEDICATED TO THE BEREAVED FAMILIES OF THE 26/11 MUMBAI TERROR VICTIMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment