Monday, March 22, 2010

The three angels!


It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. My neice jus came running in the hall and she said "switch on the tv". It was time for her favourite cartoon "chotta bheem". I switched on the t.v and she asked me to watch it with her. to which i hesitantly obliged. She started telling me the names of all the characters and I was really surprised to see her knowledge about her favourite cartoon character. It turned out to be quite and interesting episode and i ended up watching it til the end!

I feel most of us love children. And I would say am very fortunate to be blessed wit the gifts of two neices and a nephew in my life. I always cherish the moments i spent with them coz them tend to take me in a different world altogether. Down that memory lane when I too was a kid like them playful, and naughty unaware of the competition and challenges I would face as i grow up. A child always brings happiness in a family and m sure a sweet smile from a child can brighten up your worst of days! They say "every new child born is a sign that god still loves the world". Its been a pleasure to watch them grow infront of my very own eyes. The first look, the first step n first word all these priceless memories which i would never want to forget.

As we grow up, the child within us starts dying and we forget to appreciate the wonderful things in life. There are more regrets then dreams and fear takes the place of hope. No doubt, childhood is the best time of our lives. As we grow up, the child within us gets subdued and we feel
ashamed to bring it out. Remember guys, it is not always a sign of immaturity to laugh over a joke, to get wet in the rain, to sing even if you u don't have the best of voice, to fight for chocolates and to watch cartoons once in a while.
This post is dedicated to the three sweet little angels in my life nicole, dayle and daniel who not only brought joy and happiness in my life but also helped in rejuvenating the child inside me. love u lots muahhhhhhhhhh!!

1 comment: